Wednesday, July 11, 2012

S.O.F.T.'s Melbourne Trip - A Photo Essay :P

(Link) Hello all, you may know that I recently betrayed our great homeland, to go to Victoria to do a little Nerf stock scouting, as part of a competition I won through a local sporting club. And lucky for me (and you) I took a couple of photos to show what sort of gear 'mainlander Nerfers' get over there. Some of this gear I had never seen before in person, so it was very worthwhile.

Highpoint Toys R Us

I was glad to see that Element, I'm planning to buy one.




No way I was going to fit this into my suitcase :P
I am a major fan of box art, just so you know. :P



Highpoint Big W

Oh yeah, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw this area. :D
(tongue drools :P)

I also found the DT jerseys, which was a pleasant surprise.

Highpoint Target






Highpoint Myer

So much for Spectres being a Target-exclusive... :P


 Back in Toys R Us... :P




No comments:

Post a Comment