Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Link's Customisation Corner - Omega Trooper CS-25

(Link) Hey Squaddies, time for a bit of awesomeness. We are all familiar with the story of the EAT (Elite Alpha Trooper) right? It received a rather lacklustre reception here in Australia. :(

Thanks to our Head of Intel, Crispy, I managed to get a UK EAT. :D Great deal? Yep, considering it was FREE :P But when I recieved it, there was a few aesthetic details missing, and I was a little disappointed. So, I thought I might take this matter into my own hands. 

Squaddies. I'd like to introduce you to the...

OMEGA Trooper CS-25. :D (Epic Reveal Music activate!) :P

Expect to see a review on the Omega Trooper (and the Elite Pinpoint Sight) soon. :D






What do you think? Pretty cool, eh? Bearing in mind I only had book labels at my disposal at the time. :P

2 comments:

  1. I have a question for Crispy, Mr Link, and Alex. Would you guys prefer the Elite Alpha Trooper with the N-strike 18 dart drum mag OR the N-Strike Elite 18 dart stick mag.
    Please Reply :)

    ReplyDelete