Monday, January 13, 2014

Intro to 2014 and an Update...

(Link) Hey Squaddies and Squadettes, and welcome to 2014!

(I KNOW I'm late, so shoot me.)

I hope this post has found you alive and well during these past few months of my absence. I have been tremenously busy with my job (being 'upgraded' tomorrow, you see) and a few 'unfortunate' events have plagued my blogging lifestyle. But now since most of those issues have been ironed out, it's time for me to return.

I know this is what you guys must be thinking right now... 
IT'S THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED... :O

First and foremost, I want to clarify that my laptop (where I keep all the secrets and write-ups of S.O.F.T.) had a MAJOR crash. And I mean serious. I had to get the hard-drives replaced (thank God for warranty) and the majority of my personal files were GONE. :( But thanks to a Miracle, the S.O.F.T. files were saved.

YES!!! :P

I have been working very hard to restore everything that was lost, and that has taken up most of my time. My laptop is one of my most prized items, and I like to keep her chugging along nicely. My GF is gonna disagree with dat statement. :P

My second excuse can be summed up with the picture below.


What can I say? Skyrim is addictive. Once you have a few hundred mods installed, that is.

So, now that everything (to an extent) is fixed up, I aim to get back on track. :D I WILL be posting up the promised Revonix360 review this weekend, and I am working on a few NEW content for the blog, and for the YouTube channel. (I might be able to bring Jack back, but he has been a bit busy lately) And with any luck, I'll be able to get a new video camera, so I can fix up these audio issues that many of you guys have been reporting in. Or find an alternative. If you guys have ANY ideas, it would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Until the next review, Keep On Nerfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment